Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The end of August...

Dear Blue,
Last day of August is here. It is so hard to believe that we were taken away from one another nearly 7 months ago. WHY? Why did this happen? It isn't fair. I am tired of people telling me life isn't fair...Your daddy and I wanted you more than anything. Why did God take you away from us? To be honest, the only thought I have that brings any kind of comfort to me is that God needed you more than we did. God has a special plan for you and that is why he took you to live with him. I bet you are his number 1 angel, you probably are sitting on his shoulder right now learning the ways of the world. I do hope that you are happy Blue. I love you so much...You are my number 1 ANGEL!

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment