Sunday, August 15, 2010

What was to be happy BIRTHday

Dear Blue,
I can not believe this day is here. I miss you so much. I feel as if I have been robbed of the most special gift that one could ever have...you, my baby. WHY? Why did this happen to you, your daddy and I? We loved you before you were ever conceived, we loved you more than any person could ever love another one. I can rant and rave all day and it won't bring you back. I can cry until I have no tears left, but it won't bring you back. And you know what, that is the hardest part...I can't bring you back. So many people told me that in time my heart would heal and I would be able to move forward, I just do not think that is possible. Every day I miss you more and more. I wish you were here.
With love forever,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment