Dear Blue,
Sitting here thinking about you. I know I tell you all the time about your daddy and I, but there are so many other people that couldn't wait to meet you too. Your grandma and grandpa P. were so excited when they found out about you. I know you would have loved them both. They are kind, understanding, and fun. Your grandma would have spoiled you, but all out of love of course. She is a very sweet momma to me. I wish you could meet her. She is fun to be around too. I love to play practical jokes on her, especially using fake snakes! Your grandpa is a wonderful person too. He is the type of person that would do anything for anyone and ask nothing in return. Your grandpa would take you fishing and mushroom hunting, 2 of his favorite things to do.
These are just 2 of the many people that your life touched. I was just thinking about how much it hurt to see my parents upset when they found out that your little life was cut short. And I realized that losing you not only crushed your daddy and I, but so many other people too. I think it is important for you to know that you didn't have to be born to be loved. We love you more than any words can express. We miss you. And I can say with confidence that there is not a single day that goes by that we ALL don't think about you.
Mommy loves you.
No comments:
Post a Comment