Blue,
Summer is coming to a close. Soon it will be mommy's favorite time of the year...FALL! I love everything about fall. The weather turns perfect for me, not too hot, not too cold...just right. I love to open the windows and listen to the leaves scatter across the road. I love the smell of fall. The best way for me to describe the smell is a warm pumpkin pie baking in the oven. I had planned in my mind that I would be taking you on your first hay ride in the upcoming months. I really wish you were on your way to me. I wish that I was waiting in anticipation to hold you for the first time. All though I feel robbed of this, I feel worse for you. I don't think it is fair that you never got to experience life. I know you would have been the best part of mine and your daddy's. Even though you are not with us to hold and cherish each moment, you are held in our hearts and we cherish the memories of the time that we did have.
Love you
Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment