Good morning Blue,
As I sit here this morning, I think about you. I think about how I would be feeling right now if you were still here. Would I be scared? Maybe a little, you would be getting ready to come into this world. Would I be ready? I don't think I would know that until it actually happened, but I know that I would be ready to love you forever! I wish I had an answer. I wish someone would just tell me why I lost you. I don't even know why I want this, I guess I just need to know. I have my one and only picture of you on my bedside table. I look at you every night before I go to bed and you are the first thing I look at in the morning. You are sooooo cute. You have little arms and little legs. You are so loved Blue.
Mommy XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment