Sunday, August 8, 2010

July 2010

Dear Blue,
Sometimes I see your daddy looking off into the sky and wonder what he is thinking about. I shouldn't have to ask because I know he is thinking about you, wondering where you are, how you are, and if you're happy. Your daddy is a scientist. He is so smart (one of the many reasons why I fell in love with him) and he wants to believe that you are safe and taken care of; but the gears in his scientific mind start to turn and it makes him wonder. That's in his mind though, in his heart he knows you are ok. I could go on for hours talking about your daddy and in time I will write and tell you everything about him. However, the first and most important thing I want you to know is how deeply in love with you he was and is. Even though you couldn't see or hear your daddy, he sent you kisses each night and told you he loved you. I know you never got to meet him and oh how I wish you could have. I hope you are just like him. I hope that you have his blue eyes, his eyelashes that curl on the ends, his right side dimple, and his mind. (I hope you don't have his hobbit toes, but then again I don't want you to have mine either!)
I wish I could see those feet and count those toes! Mommy and daddy love you to the moon and back.

No comments:

Post a Comment