Sunday, August 8, 2010

July 2010

Dear Blue,
Mommy misses you so much. The day you were to be delivered into this world is fast approaching. 8 months ago I wish this day would hurry up, now I dread it. I am so sad because I will never get to hold you, smell you, touch you, or give you kisses. The other day I dreamed you floated to Heaven to be with all the other babies that didn't have a chance to experience birth. I pictured you all wrapped up, sound asleep, with the tiniest little angel wings taking you up to Heaven. I saw a beautiful angel surrounded by all of you and she was singing to you. Her voice was beautiful. I knew that she was the one that was going to take care of you until the day that I meet you there. I cry everyday Blue because I miss you so much. But after this dream I felt peace. Peace knowing that you were in good hands. I will write again because there is so much I want to tell you.
Love always,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment