Dear Blue,
Today is a rainy, dreary day outside, much like how I am feeling inside. I miss you so much. I wish I could explain just how much but there are no words that can describe that feeling. I want you to know that even though we haven't met yet, you have my heart and it is because of you that I stay strong every day. When you were growing inside me, I felt the most peace that I had ever felt. I loved knowing that you were there. I will always cherish those days because they were the best days of my life. Everyday I wake up and realize that I am so lucky to have shared that time with you no matter how short it was.
I was thinking the other day while in line at the grocery store about how much I craved chocolate milk and cheese when I was pregnant with you. I remember needing lots of sleep too. My tummy hurt a lot but it was amazing how I didn't care because knowing that you were with me out weighed all of the tummy upset.
You and daddy are the loves of my life. And even though we are worlds apart, I think about you all the time, miss you like crazy, and love you with all of my heart.
Love Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment